Sunday, December 1, 2013

´Tis the season..

I love this time of the year and am so excited, that we can celebrate with three little kids this year. My two nephews Edgar and Hektor and of course our sweetie pie Irma.
With them the festivities will be even more magical. And I will be able to act out my childish delight without any wry looks.

Vladimir doesn’t really care about the whole christmas frippery and shares my excitement only moderately. But now that there are three of us, he suddenly finds idt “quite ok” and even offered to play Santa Claus this year. After all he senses how exciting this time for kids is und he would do anything for his little girl..

Clipart



Because I am spending a lot of time at home now that I am a new mom, Vladimir usually is working and Irma is sleeping rather well, I decided to spend my time in a better way.
Enough with watching Shopping Queen and sprawl, this year all the christmas presents will be hand made.

When I told a friend she said: “Oh great! And what kind of things will you do? Straw stars?” No, I hope not!
Of course I will make an effort to create a little bit more exciting presents, despite of personal handicraft work.
We will see, how that is going to work out. Otherwise I may come back to her suggestion. However straw stars are kind of neat.


Back to top

No comments:

Post a Comment