Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Snow bunny..

You can find the pattern for the snow bunny on the website of Kimmys Freizeit.

So it fits at least a little into christmas time, Hector will get a white snow bunny made out of plush. But as soon as I tailored the head and the body, Vladimir surprisingly was extremely enthusiastic and was very persistent that Irma would get it and so I would have to sew another one for Heki.

Alright, so Irma will just get another stuffed bunny for christmas. You can never have enough bunnies in ones barn and our little one is more excited about unwrapping things anyway other than the present itself.

free pattern


When I was done with the face Vladimirs rapture decreased though and I have to admit the bunny looked a little crumpled. Well, its a good thing that I can practice on Hekis stuffed bunny.

I definitely learned one thing: Pay attention to what way hairs of the plush point at the when you cut out the pieces. I didnt and had to cut out a lot of pieces again.



free pattern



You can find the pattern for the snow bunny on the website of Kimmys Freizeit.



Back to top

No comments:

Post a Comment