Sunday, December 15, 2013

And at easter reindeers will come..

The patterns for the stuffed bunny you can find on the website of Kimmys Freizeit.


With the horde of bunnies that I am sewing right now, I hope that they wont already hide easter eggs on christmas.
Bunny number 3 is done.

This time I used a plush whose optic reminds a little bit of sheep wool. Because the color is a little dark and it could be a little more colorful for a young boy, I decided, to him a t-shirt too.
But because he has a big head and the stuffed bunny also has a huge bobble I had to sew the shirt around him. Due to laziness, because I didn't want to sew extra buttons too! I really dont know though what would have been more difficult, the of agonizing sewing around or buttons you can open up.

free pattern




Now my first christmas present is done! For Hector a stuffed bunny, and I would say, I did a pretty good job.
free pattern




Now that only leaves the christmas presents for everyone else. Phew, my project of making all christmas presents by myself is a very slow process!

Back to top

No comments:

Post a Comment