Saturday, August 9, 2014

A plush bunny for little Pontus..


Pontus is almost a year old.

And since I sewed this bunny a couple of times already last Christmas, I wanted to give one to Pontus too.
I didnt have a lot of time to sew all these presents for the kids in Sweden, and everything I didnt have to think about, a benefit.

You wont believe it, but only figured out where to sew on the ears when I made the fourth bunny!
With the other ones I sewed on the ears on the sides and never understood, why my bunnies looked so crumpled.

So, whoever is as dumb as I am, here my advice: sew the ears between the back of the head and the front of the head! Otherwise it doesnt look pretty..

free pattern


I found the pattern on the website of KimmysFreizeit.

At the crayfish fest the bunny was allowed to sit on the table with us..

free pattern



.. and here the bunny enjoys the sun at a quiet place in the garden.


free pattern






Back to top

No comments:

Post a Comment