Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Two real Swedish girls, those dolls..


While we spent our vacation in Sweden, my parents were there too.
Besides having deliciously cooked food daily, another bonus was that my mom spent gladly and a lot of time with Irma.
So Vladimir and I could make trips with just the two of us. That was a benefit for all of us, since Irma is the happiest in the garden by the lake anyway and Vladimir and I could finally do something together in a long time.
In addition I had time to sew something new too. In the morning I got up with my mom and Irma and while they were playing with each other I was able to get behind the sewing machine. I had two rag dolls to finish and Vladimir wanted some new pants.

I didnt think I would, but I was able to finish the dolls and the pants.

Here are the two rag dolls, that I made for two of Irmas little friends, who soon would have their first birthday.

free pattern

On the website Verflixt und Zugenäht you can find the pattern and sewinginstructions.
free pattern



Back to top

No comments:

Post a Comment