Thursday, August 14, 2014

White stripes tiger and tiger Tim..

Edgar was so fascinated about sewing, that he was dancing around me the whole time and absolutely wanted to help. I found that really cute, but unfortunately the little man was holding me back from work.

To preoccupy him, I had the idea, that he just should sew something himself.
He really wanted to sew a tiger. Because his plush tiger Tim should get a friend.
Favorable it should be a white tiger, but I only had a turquoise fabric from the pockets of Vladimirs pants left over.

sew with kids

Edgar drew a tiger with fabric chalk on the fabric, cut it out and drew tiger stripes on it. Because the fabric chalk is white, the tiger should be called White Stripes later on. An insider so to say.

I helped Edgar sewing both tiger pieces together and stitched the face at the end.
But not the mouth, which Edgar did himself. And he also sewed the black stripes all by himself and I think for the first time, they turned out really great. Edgar is just only 7 years old!

Edgar had so much fun and is super proud of his work. And I could concentrate on my sewing again.


sewing with kids



Back to top

No comments:

Post a Comment