Tuesday, August 5, 2014

A pair pretty oven gloves for mom’s new kitchen..





My parents bought a cute summer house in Sweden by lake Tolken a couple years ago. With that a long desired dream of my mom came true.
Since then they are diligently renovating and building up. They have a lot of fun with it and it is the perfect pastime now that they retired.

Last month was my moms birthday and since we hadnt seen each other since then she got her present a little later.
For her kitchen in the summer house I sewed her a pair of oven gloves, that were supposed to look a little prettier..





free pattern


I found the pattern on the website of bagsn style.

I just didnt make the oven gloves as strawberryish, since my mom loves the color blue so much.


free pattern

free pattern



Back to top

No comments:

Post a Comment