Sunday, March 16, 2014

DIY.. a server’s wallet..

For his birthday Vladimir wanted me to sew him a servers wallet.
A big challenge for me and it took forever.

Not right on time for his birthday I finished it and I was super proud, because I think I did a pretty good job.
Just Vladimir saw that in a different light and said, that you could beat someone with it! And unfortunately, when I think about it, he is right.

Like with my first wallet my work turned out to be way too big! This time the length and width were correct, but I was a little too generous with the inside pockets and the servers wallet got way too thick.
3 pockets less and I couldve brought Vladimir a lot more joy. But this thick thing is just too chunky too use.


Apart from that the seam is not that pretty, because my sewing machine couldnt really get through the thick layers.

Well, the will is what counts and at some point I may start a new attempt.

And if someone breaks into our house, I know how I can defend myself.

DIY

DIY

DIY

DIY

DIY






Back to top

No comments:

Post a Comment