Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A stuffed animal bowling game..

free pattern


Lav is celebrating his first birthday!
For this occasion I dabbled in sewing a bowling game made out of stuffed animals.

I just started sewing the animal pins, without any sewing instructions and figured Id just see what happened.

I like to think, that the pins turned out really cute, but they were different sizes and that wasnt my intention.
I used jersey- and old shirt fabrics. Of course those stretched out in all directions when I stuffed it.
But now I know that if you want to have the pins the same size, then you should use firm cotton wool fabric.


free pattern


So I decided to reserve the bowling game for Hectors second birthday. Heki is not that critical and will be thrilled for sure, especially about the ball.
For  Lav I will give it another shot.



free pattern






Back to top

No comments:

Post a Comment