Monday, February 10, 2014

Irma’s doll gets a friend..






I was a little annoyed, that the first rag dolls hair didnt work that well. I smuggled the bangs into the tails, so they wouldnt stick in all directions.



So I sewed Irma another one, before the first one even had a face.


Schnittmuster und Nähanleitung





Doll number 2 got red hair like Pippi Longstocking and no bangs. I tried really hard to sew even more strands in and left them all long.

Schnittmuster und Nähanleitung













Anyway now the doll has enough hair on her head, to try out different hair styles.

But until Irma will do that, it will take a little while.

Schnittmuster und Nähanleitung

Schnittmuster und Nähanleitung




I am satisfied, but this doll doesnt have a face yet either. I have to get to work on that soon, because without eyes and a mouth the dolls look a little creepy.

Back to top

No comments:

Post a Comment