Saturday, October 18, 2014

Cheesecake New York Style á la niner bakes..


On my search for a tasty recipe for a delicious cheesecake, I came upon the website of niner bakes.


recipe


Es sollte ein "richtiger" Cheesecake, creamy and delicious with a taste of New York sein.
Also bitte kein Topfenkuchen.

It was supposed to be a real cheesecake, creamy and delicious with a taste of New York.
So please no European curd cheese cake.

And you can find such a recipe on the website of niner bakes.


When my mom came to visit, I thought it would be a good  time to try out this recipe. First of all I have a babysitter and can concentrate on baking and secondly my mom loves every kind of cheesecake. So the perfect guinea pig.

Before I even started with the preparations, we already were extremely excited about the delicious cheesecake.
But then I read the whole recipe and realized, that it didnt seem to be difficult to bake the cake, but it would have to bake in the oven forever and you would have to leave it overnight.
So a little word of advice: postpone your excitement for the next day.
But I can say, its worth it!


recipe


You can enjoy your cheesecake just like this or with fruit. I additionally made raspberry sauce, and I think that the creamy sweetness of the cake goes really well with the sweet sourness of the fruit.

But even without sauce the cheesecake tastes heavenly juicy and creamy. Simply irresistible.

Whoever is interested in the recipe, please go on the website of niner bakes. She has a lot of helpful explanations, since this recipe has a certain method to it.

Here the link:

And dont be surprised, at first sight the recipe seems to be complicated  than it actually is.

recipe



Back to top

No comments:

Post a Comment