Thursday, January 16, 2014

Hazelnut-cupcakes with pink vanilla frosting..

Today Irma and I were invited to an afternoon bee. With us also were two baby friends Lotte and Valea.
For the moms I brought some cupcakes, that I prepared during Irmas nap.

A while ago when I baked a hazelnut cake, I had some left over dough, which I filled into cupcake forms. I put the baked cupcakes in the freezer and those were to be used now.


recipe


Hazelnut cake:

0.7 Ibs of flour
0.7 Ibs of sugar
120 ground hazelnuts
1 pack backing powder
4 eggs
4 tablespoons chocolade powder
2/3 cup neutral oil (colza oil or sunflower oil)
2/3 cup milk


1.     Mix all ingredients together, stir and put on a backing sheet covered in backing paper. Spread out approx. 1/3.
2.     Preheat oven at 347F and let bake for around 20 min.




recipe


Frosting:

3.5 oz butter
3.5 oz powdered sugar
3.5 oz cream cheese
a couple of drops vanilla-butter essence
red food coloring


1.     Mix butter creamy and add powdered sugar little by little.
2.     Add cream cheese, food coloring and vanilla-butter essence and stir until homogenous mass.
3.     Fill into a pastry bag and decorate the defrosted cupcakes. Some ornaments on it and done.


recipe




Back to top

No comments:

Post a Comment