Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year..

Vladimir had to work again on New Years Eve.
So I drove with Irma to my parents; that way we wouldnt have to celebrate alone.


When we arrived, spring was in the air. A blue sky and sunshine..





Yesterday the fog came in. Exactly the right timing to softly sway Irma  between rockets and fireworks. She slept like a log, and didnt care one bit about the noise and excited people.



It was the first time after 20 years, that I spent New Years with my parents and I have to say it was unusual, but very cheerful! Especially the food was excellent and we may had a couple of glasses too much!

I was a little hangoverish today and Irma was well-rested and awake. She is very lucky, that she is so cute! And I am lucky, that my mom is helping me on this hangover day!






Happy New Year!







Back to top

No comments:

Post a Comment